Thursday, October 28, 2021

 Yes, I am still machine knitting. I did complete another 100 hats for Country Knitting of Maine Hat contest and sent them to Maine in September. My favorites this year were my garter carriage hats, I mean those knit by my garter carriage. I used both the punchcard machine and the electronic brother machine. On Facebook I even found a pattern by Anita Cornell for a gc hat which was written from start to finish in one DAK pattern, so I knit one to donate this year and one to enter in the NC State Fair 2021. That hat won a blue ribbon (first place). 



I did a few in fairisle. 


I did my usual ribbed hats too and some of those easy bucket style hats. Here is a pile of the hats. 


There are even some fisherman's rib hats. I still love doing stripes!
Sometimes I get on a roll and really churn out hats<G> It is a lot of fun and by donating them to charity, they keep a lot of people warm. 
By for now. 
Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment