Friday, August 25, 2017

2017 100 hats for Warmth for Maine

Once again I have completed my 100 hats to send to Country Knitting of Maine News&Views contest. I did some handknit. Others I did on my midgauge (brother 350) standard gauge brother 965i, bulky brother 260 and also on Passap e6000. With some of them I used the ribber or the garter carriage.  I just need to put my contact info in the hats and send them to Maine!

Here are some photos.  


Fairisle Hats



earflap hats

Ribbed hats

Tuck with rolled brim

Earflap hats following pattern from Carol Wurst

DFW easy hats

Inspired by a rainbow stripes hat

Animal hats with earflaps


garter carriage ribbed hats

Handknit hats, yes I do handknit

Most of the hats on my bed

Fisherman's rib done on the Passap

Easy rolled brim hats

Rest of the hats on my bed

Fun experiment..bulky yarn #4 on standard brother machine with garter carriage using EON!
Sport yarn and fun fur together in a rolled brim hat

1 comment:

  1. It has the traditional Russian hat style. AnimalHeadGear.com :: The Best Animal Hats Online 2011 Photo Shoot Pics offers some in-depth insights on Contact Us.

    ReplyDelete